ObliviousRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im very sorry Please unban it will never happen again (Apeal) From:IKnowImNotCool

2 posters

Go down

Im very sorry Please unban it will never happen again (Apeal)   From:IKnowImNotCool Empty Im very sorry Please unban it will never happen again (Apeal) From:IKnowImNotCool

Post by joejoe100200 Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:09 pm

Im very sorry for not changing my job when going after a Guys that Was NLRing And RDMing Please unban me and i will not event go after people anymore i will make a base and play cuze everything i do to help seems to not help so please unban :Who banned you: Xana
:Reason For Ban: Not changing job to admin on duty. Cuze i was going after a RDM And NLR Person
:Banned for howlong: 1440 min

joejoe100200
Retired MA

Back to top Go down

Im very sorry Please unban it will never happen again (Apeal)   From:IKnowImNotCool Empty Re: Im very sorry Please unban it will never happen again (Apeal) From:IKnowImNotCool

Post by Xana Stones Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:23 pm

Banned and strike 1 for Noclipping off-AOD. Wolf warned you and i warned you. Enough warnings. time to pay the price. Denied.
Xana Stones
Xana Stones
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down