That Peter Eater's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

That Peter Eater's Application

Post by That Peter Eater on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:35 pm

In-Game Name: That Peter Eater

Name you usually go by: Peter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58109229

Steam Page: New members can't post links within 7 days of signing up to the website. Sad
I can give it to you in-game.

Microphone: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Server Playtime: ~15 hours

G-mod playtime: 875 hours

What can I do to make the server better?: I can be an active member that helps new users become familiar with the server. Obviously, I want to get rid of the rule breakers. There are so many users that join the server just to RDM and break every rule they can. So, I want to get rid of them as fast as possible. I like to base with new users and help them get started with the game as well.

Previous Admin Experience: I was an admin on PlasmaRP and SciasRP. PlasmaRP is still up bur Scias is unfortunately shut down due to low traffic.

Why do I think I will get accepted? I think I will get accepted because I am a fair guy that can look at both sides of the story before taking action. It doesn't matter to me if I have to punish my best friend. I am also very active on Garry's Mod. Since it is summer and I don't really do anything else besides play video games, I will be very active on the server. I want to help new users have fun on the server and maybe invite their friends to play on it too.

Issues I have with the server, personal and common: Please add stacker and fix the beeping ATMs. Other than that I've only had problems with one person but he has been dealt with. Very Happy

That Peter Eater
ORP Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That Peter Eater's Application

Post by joejoe100200 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:38 pm

Lol you want to get rid of RDM And NLR People lol you make me laugh.
1ST You start by not Doing RDM Or NLR Because you broke pretty much every rule in the game so honestly i don't think your ready to be admin. I think he should be.-------------> :Denied:

joejoe100200
ORP Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by That Peter Eater on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:00 pm

I have no idea who you are but that post made no sense.

Edit: Found out who it was so he RDAed me and bragged saying "Bro Im about to get Trial Admin in a second"

That Peter Eater
ORP Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xana Stones on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:09 pm

Denied. we are currently full on admins ATM.
Xana Stones
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top